09 Jun Individual Eyelash Extensions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Individual Eyelash Extensions?
The Individual Eyelash Extensions are single strands of Mink, Silk or Synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash and are applied to your individual lashes, one lash at a time.
They create fuller look and provide thickness and length to your own lashes. Individual Eyelash extensions are available in varying thickness and lengths.
How long do individual eyelash extensions last?
Individual Eyelash Extensions last up to 2-3 months with regular infills recommended every 3-4 weeks.
Do they damage your natural eyelashes?
Individual Eyelash extensions should be applied correctly and professionally selecting the length, width and style suitable for your own lashes.
Can I wear mascara?
You can wear a special water based mascara for Individual Eyelash Extensions
How long does it take?
Full Set – 1h30- 2h Infills -45min-1h
1. Avoid the use of oil-based make-up remover, cleanser or creams;
2. No use of regular or waterproof mascara;
3. No sauna, steam of heat treatment for 48 hours after applying Individual Permanent Lashes; 4. Be gentle! Avoid picking, rubbing, touching your eyes excessively;
5. Anything from using heated curlers, lash perms, tinting lashes on normal mascaras;
6. Use caution when blow drying hair (extensive heat on the lashes will distort their shape);
7. Avoid rubbing eyes, sleeping on the lashes, facing the shower;
8. Do not attempt to remove the extensions;
9. Do not pull on loose lashes;
10. Brush your lashes with provided brush;